When is the Gear Up Against Kids Cancer?
- Saturday, May 16th, 2020
Where is the Start/Finish Line?
- Floresville Event Center will be the starting and finishing points for the ride.
What happens in the case of inclement weather?
- Unless severe weather is in the forecast, the ride will be held rain or shine.
Where do we park?
- There will be plenty of parking at the Floresville Event Center.
Is safety equipment required?
- All riders must wear helmets during the ride and safely follow all rules of the road.
How Long are the Routes?
- Two distances planned; 28 miles & 38 miles
What is the Schedule?
- Registration/Check-in opens: 7am
38mi riders 8:00 am
28mi riders 8:15 am
- Post-Ride Lunch 11:00am to 12:00N
- Last rider off the course 2:00 pm
What are the Registration Fees? Is there an Early-Bird Discount?
- $40 Early Bird Registration Deadline: Midnight 4/30/2020
- $50 Full Registration
Will there be rest stops along the routes?
- Yes. Please check the ride maps for locations.
Do you have any fundraising tips or suggestions
- Click HERE for some great fundraising tips.
Will I be required to sign a waiver to ride?
- Yes, a signed waiver is required.